Thursday, 10 January 2013

Billards Ball Demo

My Version:

First in the background I added a gradient
Then I added a shading effect ( Black Circle Blurred)
Then I added The Ball Shaded and Light up
Then I added a white circle in the middle of the ball and shaded that
finally I added The number "8" and That is MY finished Product.




The Demo Version:



First I added a Gradient

Then I added a shadow

Then I created a ball, and Shaded it with the Burn and Dodge tool

Then I Created a layer mask with a reflection image

Then I slowly put the colour back

After I added a white circle, shortly after I realised the reflection image was too strong for the final image so...

I Then Added More of the colour back So the reflection was very faint

Finally I added the Number of the ball and called it my final Image.


Both of the Final Images:



I Prefer the demo Version of the ball because it looks Like the actual Real Life thing and then my version looks more painted on. I have had comments from fellow classmates that My version is better But that's there opinion and I respect that.


In My Own Time:

I created this in my own time on Friday in the LRC 11/01/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment